Katsaros Distillery – Tsipouro Tirnavou Katsaros Family (anise free)
Classification: Tsipouro with Protected Geographical Indication Tirnavos
Country of origin: Greece
Grape variety: 100% Muscat of Hamburg
Alcohol content : 40%
Distillation and aging process: By selecting the best Muscat grapes which experts define as one of the oldest varieties, we create a unique and authentic spirit with rich flavor and natural taste. This quality is achieved by using seeds and herbs harvested with great care.
For the production of 1 liter tsipouro 5 kilograms of grapes are used. This ensures the quality of the product. After distillation, the heart of the distillate is diluted with purified water then filtered and it ages in stainless steel tanks.
- Color: bright water-white
- Nose: Fruity aroma of the special variety of Muscat Tirnavos
- Palate: Velvety taste of marc of Muscat Tirnavos variety with long
Pairings: Enjoy it with Greek traditional cold & hot Mediterranean dishes or mixed in inspired cocktails.
Serving temperature: Cool at about 10 ° C
- Silver medal IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2008/li>
- Silver medal IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2009
- Bronze medal IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2011
- Silver medal Wine Tasting Competition-Premium Select Spirits Int. ROWEIN 2013
- Gold medal Olymp Awards – Food and Drinks Competitions 2017