Grape Variety: LIMNIONA
Tasting notes: Cherries, red berries, earth and hint of sweet spices on the nose. On the palate, it is cherish and very elegant, with beautiful, velvety tannins, and a long lasting fruity finish.
- Careful manual sorting of the grapes
- Spontaneous fermentation in amphoras and a 15% in 5hl (open top) new barrels
- Blended right after fermentation, following tasting of each lot
- 10 months aging on the fine lees in amphoras
- Bottled unfiltered to retain its natural character and elegance
Food matching: Serve as a great match for duck, ribs, goat cheese, fillets and roasted meat.
The winery: OENOPS WINES PC was founded in 2015 by Nikos Karatzas and it is the most newly established winery in the region of Drama. Its main purpose is to produce highest quality wines in limited quantities. The grapes come from personally selected vineyards of divers terroirs from Drama and Macedonia in general, that are cultivated from ambitious winegrowers
Age of wines: 27
Label Barcode: 5214000612049
Farming Practices: Sustainable